With the Superbowl looming, I’m already thinking about party food. But not baby carrots and store bought hummus with a thousand ingredients. Something that feels homemade. That oozes love because it’s so tasty, so satisfying, and so full of real good stuff. Something that you can just picture people saying OMG you made that?!
Why yes, you did, you awesome little thing. You need just a handful of basic ingredients, three quick steps, and five minutes.
It looks beautiful and can be served with either crackers or veggies.
Food La La Recipe: Lemon Pepper Feta
- 1 10 oz block of feta (ideally room temp)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- ¼ of a red pepper, diced into small pieces
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 pinch pepper flakes
- Remove block from packaging and gently place on a pretty platter.
- Warm olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. When warm, remove and pour over feta.
- Top with pistachios and red pepper. Then sprinkle lemon zest and chili flakes to garnish.
- Serve immediately.