Aren’t sure what’s for dinner? (Or breakfast? Or lunch?!) It’s okay. We can fix it together.
Here’s what happens:
Step 1: Join the winter meal plan (click here!)
Step 2: Each week (for 4 weeks) receive:
- A shopping list (organized by aisle so you can be quick!)
- Calendar of what you’ll eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Easy instructions for how and when to prepare everything
Step 3: Enjoy these little bonus treats (because these are my favorites!)
- Green Smoothie Guide
- Homemade Nut Milk Guide
- Water Inspiration Guide
What kind of recipes are included in the Meal Plan?
Over 33 NEW recipes (that don't appear on the blog) including:
- Lime Halibut
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Butter Spaghetti Squash
- Barbecue Chicken Cauliflower Pizza
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Hash + Fried Eggs
- Vinaigrette Caesar
- Browned Butter Spaghetti + Toasted Pine Nuts
- Shredded Brussels Sprout Bacon Salad
- Thai Red Curry
- Artichoke Pesto Stuffed Quinoa Peppers
- Avocado Toast
- Glazed Salmon and Coconut Rice
- Pineapple Chicken Burgers
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Pumpkin Pecan Breakfast Quinoa
- Rustic Tomato Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs
- Chopped Salad
- Wintery Kale Salad
- Butternut Squash Lasagna
- Pulled Chicken Tacos
- Black Bean Soup
- Baked Streusel Apples
- Thai Sweet Potato Noodle Bowls
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pistachio Lemon Quinoa Bowl
What if I have a dietary restriction?
All these recipes are easily adapted to gluten, dairy and even meat aversions. I also provide ingredient replacements to help you make sure you don't compromise taste!
Here's my promise to you:
You'll slash time spent in the kitchen—because you'll learn how to repurpose dishes—you'll save money and stop wasting food—cuz there's a plan for everything you buy—and most importantly, you'll eat delicious, healthy, feel-good food.
I want to try the meal plan but I've never done one before. What if it doesn't work for my lifestyle?
Food La La Guarantee: Turns out you're not the meal plannin' kinda gal? I'm confident you will LOVE this tool, but if it turns out it wasn't your cup of tea, that's okay. If, after Week 2, you can demonstrate you gave it the old college try, we'd be happy to refund your entire purchase. Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds after Week 2.